BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Beginning of the End

"The Beginning of the End"- Sounds familiar ?? As I was flipping through some old newspaper in my room in my efforts to look for "SUITABLE" sentences for my LDS assignment, I stumbled upon the famous terminator phrase. If you take a good looks at this phrase. I mean from an English teacher's perspective, the paradox is evident but what does it underline ? Of course the movie obviously has nothing to do with it. Ok you can argue with me that it is the end of humanity. But take a closer look--> Is Humanity an end itself ? Is not the moment a child is born, it is destined to die ? The clock starts the moment the first cry began ? No wonder babies always cry when they come out ? (Most)

Are these news rather saddening and depressing ? I mean we work our lives to the best. We achieve the popularity status or even wealth ? Will it not come to an end ? This thoughts always taunt me some way or another despite my beliefs. A genius once told me ( I mean literal genius once told me ) Its not the results that matters. It is the journey. The moment you set your eyes on the goal, to the moment to achieve it that matters. It not the beginning or the end. Am I making sense ? Think for yourself =D

0 comments: