BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Would you have this dance with me !!


This past few days, seems like a roller coaster ride for me and it has not really been all up lately !! Despite feeling unappreciated and low self esteem. DANCE !! Har ? If you guys watch the play C2C3 put last Wednesday, you will notice one really big elephant hopping on stage !! Gracefully ? You can say a bit !! It was perfect (ahem..) disregarding the minor flaws at the end !!


Why dancing ? "Dancing is an art that really requires the two to be one " - I never understood that though it has pop up in my head a couple of times. When I was dancing, my eyes were looking at my partner's. We could not look down but look at our partners. I recall making mistakes and my partner would say "its ok !" each time. Sometimes we would laugh together !!

Life is like having a waltz with your creator !! You have to look at Him when you move !! You can look else where or you would lose your step ! You must not look down but only trust in the person that is taking the lead. Whenever you make a mistake ! He whispers "Its ok ! Lets try this again, lets try till we get it " Many of us are just so frustrated because it is always us that make the mistake ! We fall or most of the time we forget our steps and spin out of control ! We often forget we have a loving God willing to go through each step - reminding us of each step as we dance ! So my friends if you are like me so low and down! Remember that is someone to pick you up and ever willing to teach the steps to this dance ! We just have to respond to - Would you have this dance with ME ?