BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Peace park

Not to advertise or anything. Somewhere this week, I felt swept away by a big wave of hate and prejudice and confusion. SO, I took time off and travelled all the way to this place for a break. Do you guys know where it is ? It is in Tmn Paramount. No place like there. I sat there staring at the lake and enjoying the breeze. I had my devotion there. I spoke to HIM one to one. We needed to talk so this was the best place. He reminded me of whose I was and why I was send to a place like this. As today's sermon was collaborated with what He told me. Leadership is about service. Serving others in a modern world. So even though apart of me complains and sulk, God says " love your enemy, as your self " - I don't think I love myself enough. Oh ya (pardon my long windedness) . Today is sermon was also on Dorothy Leadership. Google it and see what it means. As for me, all I can say is. I am like Dorothy ! Blur most of the time ! Wrong place and wrong time. I can just do my best and leave it to God to complete. So if you ever look down on yourself ! Think of Dorothy !! =D

0 comments: