BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Breaking down and rising up


I am breaking down

Each piece of me seems like falling apart ...

Each crack is getting louder .....

I seem to lose myself .....

I seem to get out of control .....

I cannot hear the sounds anymore ....

Its like sudden vaccum has surrounded me ....

Like seconds before a disaster strikes .....

Seems like all hope is gone ...

Seems if even with one moment i turn away ....

It will fall into a million pieces ...

And all is gone ...

I do not wish to see your face ....

I wish that you would not look at me .....

This state of uglyness ....

This state where my humiliation is all i can face ....

Come back another day when all is fair ...

Come back another day i dun look so ugly.....

I m so fed up with myself ....

Go away !!! ....

Please forget me !!! ....

I am not worthy !!!

This hurt and this disgrace

I don't deserve you !!

They have gotten the better of me

I can feel the pressure

Here they come !!!

A haunted man like me

A convict like me


Do I have a choice ?

You think I can win ?

You think i will fall

Surely not !!!!

This time We will make it

A new dawn is approaching...

No longer will I have to face you guys

Never !!! He has given me authorithy over you

You may overcome and pounce on me for the momeny

but the time comes !!!! You shall not previal!!

He is my light and my sheild

You will confuse He will explain

You darken He will make day

You opress He relieves

You strike 10 times He strikes 10000 times

Thank God !!

Now i know i can win and not bow to him

0 comments: