BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rain

It is raining outside with the down pour so loud and fierce terrible ..... and i m trap in this world where i cant escape ... i want to be free to fly ... i want to be free to sore..... but the fierce rain and storm has kept me confined in this corner .... i dare not look .... It is night and it seems to be that all hope is gone .. It seems to be that all light seems gone ... I felt i have failed everyone ... an unseen red stream flows from my heart ..... I dare not raise my head .... i dare not raise my chin.... i dare not even look at you .... How could i ever face you ??? I have hurt you and end up hurting myself .... tiny droplets start to fall from my face and tiny droplet grow into bigger ones .. and soft sobs turn into weeping .... My heart cries out ..... I m a traitor ... How can live on ?

A small still voice whisper to my ear ..... Why are crying ? Why are you so down ? The stranger came and put his hand on me ..... i didnt even look up .... " Sir .... i have betrayed my master .... i have betrayed everyone and i feel so terrible ..... i cant stop myself..... " The stranger was silent for a moment .... I look up to see whether he has left me like the rest ..... There for the first time ... i saw his face .... It was ugly .... it was wounded ... but most of all it was crying .... He held my hand .... i felt there was a strange hole there .... it was as big as a nail.... He broke the silence with his warm voice not like before ..... " Dear Child . ... Do not be sad anymore .... Cause when you cry .... I cry too .... Each time you feel rejected I feel the rejection to .. Each time you bleed I bleed ..... Because I have took it on myself to bear this pain together with you .... I took it on myself to be with you through all the wrongs ......" " Who are you ? " for the first time i asked with a sudden curiosity .... " I am your master's son ...." " The master is no longer angry at you because of me ..... He has sent me to lead you out .... I have beared your sorrows but your punishment that you deserve ..... Look at these scars..... There are yours and mine to bear ...." Furiously i screamed : " Why ?? Why ?? I need ask you too ... Why?? " and i started to melt and cried in his arms ..... hitting him ..... like a little child ... " Because you belong to me and you are mine ...... and this is my love for you .... therefore cry no more ..... be bitter no more .... dont go down the same path again ...... Look !! ..." As i turn my head and gaze out the tiny window .... i saw light and the sun which in now rising after the rain ..... It is no longer night ... The darkness has gone .... I turn my head with a sudden rush of joy and gaze on Him for the first time in the light ... There was this warm feeling that i have felt when he talked to me .... He was no longer beside me ... but has risen and was about to leave.... He turned his head and said .... come follow me .... Lets face the world together .... :)

1 comments:

andrew wong said...

wei... not free to sore... itz soar. free 2 sore sounds funny... LOL

hey u are good at narrating...