BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Change and I mean it

Ten Things I will hold on too starting today
My core principal in life
They are in line with the ten commandments
First Commandment :You shall have no other gods before me.
-7 years i commit to the Lord to be single and focus and rely on Him solely to be unchased and not indulge in Romance
Second Commandment: “You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
-I shall make in any form idol whether it is music, cartoons ,movies ... anything .... My God is 1 st
Third Commandment : You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
-I will not curse God's name and will study His name stands for in the bible
Fourth Comandment: Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy
-I will remember to rest and spend time talking to God
Fifth Commandment: Honor your father and your mother
- I will obey my father and mother to the best ability i can and will do my best as their son
Sixth Commandment : You shall not murder
-I will break and bring down anyone with my words .
Seventh Commandment: You shall not commit adultery
- I will learn to keep myself pure for my wife and will only be committed to building and caring for her
Eight Commandment: You shall not steal
-I will try not to steal God time by doing other important things and no privacy !!!!
Nineth Commandment : You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor
- I will be honest in my relationship with others
Tenth Commandment : You shall not covet your neighbor's house
-I will not envy or long to have what others have especially in the area of relationship but will be thankful with what i have

1 comments:

Wendee said...

yeahh!! jia you! may u glorify God =)