BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

GRACE

You can never comprehend this word. It is too overwhealming that you when receive it , It break the toughest man on earth. Such is its power!!!!!! Anyway i got a glimpse of it and here is my story:

It was 7.30 and i was impatient. This mangkuk people when are they coming !!!! After like 20 min the driver came took me and a few other to my doom. My driving test !!! .....And I hate that road to the testing ground it is so bumpy and killing. Ok cut the long story short, I was there and took a number. It was crazy cause like 170 people were taking the same test at the same time. Anyway i met up with my friends and we sort of sembang ( friends since we got L together ).

So after like forever i was called to do my parking. Before i went into the Car , There was this old man who took the test also .... It was a slope test ... He went up and all of a sudden lost himself ... meaning he just went blank ... He let go of everything and the car when down the slope the other way ( belakang ) and it hit another car. Aiyo I kesian the pak cik. This scared everyone who was about to take the test. Anyway it was my turn and i went up the slope looked at the tester for recognition. Nothing. So i went down and then went up again. Same no respond and out of no where. He said "apa nombor you " " ok la turun " signaling i was safed (whew ) .... I went for parking and thank God everything went OK...

Next my test on the Road, I saw that many failed. Including one girl who almost hit the car in front, and according to her she fail the test twice. So sad. I went him said my helo's to the tester and off i go .... So i started my engine did my checkings and off i go . On the road out i was fixing my gear box and reajusting my gear. Then i saw this Mak Cik along the road. She was big size . I avoided her a little but it seems like not enough so i went pass her quite fast and whoosh. I did not hit her but she was scolding all kinds of words .... My testor gave me warning and treats that i might possibly fail. I was silent... We went to out and to a place cannot remember and then we came back... By the way i was still fixing my gear. Anyway , We went back to the testing place and he was very grim ... i thought i was going to fail ... He like wrote a lot of things and then he looked up at me and said ok la .. i bagi u pass ..... Thank God ... i thought i was doomed for ...:) ..

When you know you have done something that you know you going to get servere consequences for it but you did not get it due to this kindness and mercy. THATZ GRACE and until he expeirence it..... You have no clue how privilage you christians are ;)

1 comments:

Wendee said...

heyya! very nice story... spelling improved ady... wahaha!

anyway, wht u said abt grace is true... it can break the toughest man =)