BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Trust

I hate the word for its meaning ..... I hate is because i have issues with it ... if i could i would like to smack it in the face ...... I want hate it but i cant because where i stand .... I hate when it existed between me and God ...

I short sighted
I cannot see far
but what i see now is disaster
War and turmoil
Within and outside
I am fading
You ask me to trust
This the one word i hate
Cause i dont trust anyone
It cause me pain
Why should i listen ?
Yet without it
I know i will sink
into the sea like Peter
What agony
you understand my path
you understand my heart
you understand what i am going thru
But what do u say
The very word i dislike
TRUST

1 comments:

andrew wong said...

u r short-sighted...

may Jesus be ur glasses!