BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh what agony

I wish i am a little kid that dont have to face the world so grey
I wish i am like peter pan and run the world
I wish i am like wendy who follows peter
I wish i am like a bird who is free to fly

My dear friend can i leave the snare and traps line for me
My dear friend can i not see what is ahead and stay like this forever
My dear friend when can i be with you ? ?
My dear friend how do i escape this time prison

If i could skip time i would , to best there is
If i could slow time i would , for the sweetest
If i could replay time i would, for the memories
If i could play time I would , rather it never

Who can understand me , God does
Who can cover me ,God does
Who can lift me , God does
Who can control time , He does


He holds everything yet He let time pass by
He can destroy evil and safe good in an instant yet he let time pass
He can cut short painful time yet he chose not to
Because He cares !!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.