BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When I feel lonely and sad .....

When i feel really really lonely or really really sad ..... I like a taste of Jazz and Blues to calm my soul . Though it is not much to a hungry soul ..... It soothens my heart ..... When i feel really really lonely or really really sad .... I like to watch the stars with a friends and just marvel at it not wanting a whisper what the world is happening ..... When i feel really really lonely or really really sad ...... I like a hot chocolate with some biscuts just to talk with a friend like you .... When i feel really really lonely or really really sad ...... i like to gaze at the evening sunset and enjoy the evening breeze that soothens my heart with you ..... When i feel really really lonely or really really sad ..... I want you to be real with me ....... Not to tell me what is wrong with me ..... but to tell me i m here and am not going anywhere ..... When i feel really really sad or really really lonely ...... I like to talk with God and let Him drive my loneliness away ..... Because I am a fallen race that needs the Hand of a Divine .... and i m sure God appreciate Jazz and blues ...... some chocolate .....or even gazing at his creation ..... I dont know what to think because every post i write i will always end up praising you .... Even if i want to be self pitied .... I will praise you ..... I simply do not know why .... Its my soul's call to its creator

2 comments:

Ian L said...

Good to see that you enjoyed the book! You finished it already??? O.o

Wendee said...

because only in Him we can find rest from our troubled hearts.