BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I cried

You might think what a funny title for a post .... Well this recent post is about my life expeirence and it is taken from my journal... some info before i start ... lately i have not been doing well starting off with my studies but this is what happen ....

" Today i cried . i am so much afraid of the future .... My enemies the amalakites ( metaphor) pestizes ..... i cannot face it , i feel so small, so stupid , such an idiot ... i am scared of being rejected. I cried because it was hard facing it but i doubted you ( God ) and am sorry i ever did . i was reminded by my mom that i am small and useless but you are big. You have called me to walk this path. I am weak but You are strong ..... "

I think i can face the world with Him watching

0 comments: