BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Things to do ......

I am making a to do list ... haiz really go a lot to do ...

1. Prepare for Interview - a lot to do
2. Read up - i need to keep up with the world even i dont like it
3. Tidy up my room - no time to tidy when i start studying
4. Shopping- i need to buy some stationary for my use
5. Studying - i need to catch up after so long i didnt study
6. Plan - i need to organise my time table
7. Decorate and update my blog
8. Preparing for the hols - haha baru want to start studying , think about holidays
9. Getting a hair cut - guys i think i m no longer spiking my hair =)
10. Cuting my hols mood =( - Finish some of my books and meeting up with friends for the last time .

1 comments:

Wendee said...

huiyoo u decorating yr blog with ribbons and balloons? preparing for party ar? (laaaaame...) haha! all the best for yr plans.