BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Changes

My dad and I were discussing some of issues and the topic of death came into our talk in line with the future. Death ... If you read my recent post ... Is one of the things i am afraid of... My dad say he live is temporary.... and he will live this world sooner than I ... and when that time comes ... i am afriad that i cannot handle it ... i might be so sad that i would be depressed ..... i am very attach to my parents :)

The problem with me i thought is i fear death - maybe i do ..... i fear of changes ... i fear of losing people ... Many people face this problems . We fear changes in life ..... many of us are afraid of it ..... some of us can accept it .... few dare to face it and risk it . But i believe that changes whether for the good and bad ...Do us good ... i believe that we should step up and face changes.... We should not stay in our comfort zone and lax ... but always brace ourselves for the challenge ahead !!! ... Changes are never easy ... never secure ... never safe .... but changes are rewarding ... not that we get material things but new expeirences ... So i believe changes should take place ...

Back to my situation ... changes in my life will come soon ... and will still continue to appear .. no matter where i will go .... Death is a change ... and is painful .... i dont know if i could ever face my parents death or my own death ... but i believe with time and stituation CHANGES and life expeirence will prepare me for that day ... God must help me a great deal !!!

i believe i need to change now for the better ... with God i think i can !!! no i know i can !!!

1 comments:

Wendee said...

changes can also mean growth. growths are exciting and always for the better!