BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Jeremiah School

I thought someday i will share this .... Well i finally got the chance to tell my youth about Jeremiah school ... Haha .... I told them my scare when i set foot there to mission week.... but my moral of my small sharing is not to tell them how great is the school and all .... Let them find out themselves .... What i want to impart into them is for them to find and to start searching ... to look for the One true God .... to look for that one true Love ... to look for the one self .... Many of us in this world are looking for these things ... We ponder on these things but most of the time we end up having false Gods , false love , and false self .... and we try to content ourselves with them ... many of us search but search wrongly .... we are looking for the wrong thing .... some of us do not look with all our heart ... and we dont get what we want ... I believe if we look with all our heart and soul ... we will find that .... God is looking for us ..and love was waiting for us..... and self is will surface .... Life is better than you think dont settle for the second !!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wendee said...

Your post reminds me of Jeremiah 29:12-13: "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

andrew wong said...

i think the word doc u sent to me was for this purpose.

good job my bro.