BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Love letters

My brain this few days have been skip togther with my heart jump here and jump there but this particular thought came to me !! Random thoughts and feelings .... If you want to .. go ahead and read but dont think too much .. haha ... here goes the CHIM stuff

To my beloved
A dedication to you and for you
My heart skip to the left and to the right
Every thought of you thrills me
Passion will be my horse
Love will be my flame
I want to be the knight worthy to behold you heart
I want to an excellent swords man
Defending you in the midst of deadly enemies
I want build my body so that you could
sink your gentle head there and rest
I want to be a big cotton wool
To Soak up all your tears
I want to shine my best smile
when joy dances around you
To see the stars with awe
and grow white hairs worrying about life
I want to be wounded
so that my scars will be your stepping stone
I want to wrinkle
and still go crazy about you
Your beauty will be my pride too
And will be precious jewel till the end of age
BUT
Before any knight will form
Before any horse is rode
Before the heart is strong
Before any swordsman fence
Before bodies can be build
Or Arthur be found
I must first embark on this journey
The journey of danger with hungry lion and flaming dragons
The burning of the hot furnace
The chance of return never known
The traps are crafty and tricky
and what seems impossible seems to be a friend
Friends and foes cant be told
Yet the price is Gold
Gold that thieves cannot steal
nor robbers could touch
Still
It is not alone i leave you cause a journey
You too must embark
A great Teacher i leave with you
A great Care taker i leave with you
A great Father i leave with you
A great friend and king i leave with
HE is countless times greater than i am
If i could i be like half of him
I believe He is a patient person
Learn well from Him
Grow tall with Him
Let him be your pillow or cushion
When you need !!
I trust Him with my life
and i belive you will
When you need Him
He is just a prayer away
SO BELOVED
I leave you now with smile to remember
A laugh to hear
He will lead you to me
and He will lead me to you
When Spring comes our eyes will meet
We shall sing in Summers
Watch leaves in Autumn
We shall meet to face the toughest winter ahead
for now heed my advice beloved
I will try my best to become
as you try to overcome

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot ! What a noble deed. I sincerely hope you will succeed and make her happy at the end of it all.

Cheers,
Her Good Friend.

bonneelou said...

:)