BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Brothers in Christ !!

Let me tell you something this brotherhood.
1) No money can buy
2) They are my pals
3) They the best !!!
4) Hope our bond will last
5) They are actually very very different people ( haha if you know what i mean !!! )

Well the following are the headline and stories of their recent visit !!~

REACH AD!!!
Well , I believe there is always a cost to pay for everything accept grace !! Before they came ...SCRUB!!!! ... house cleaning !!! I really sweat it out you know !! haha ...
i) I thought they would know the main entrance ... mana tau they go wait at the sesat place !!! haiz ... hon la ....hahaha .... nevermind la found you also !!

PENANG
We go visit penang !! Baa~ we are here sheepz .. we went to church but guess what ? We did not go in .. haha ... only hear from outside ... haha why ? Because we wanted to go for evening service ...

NARNIA
Wah .... hou sai le !!!! Everyone should watch this !! cool man !! This is one of the best movies i watch so far !! The funny thing was i read the bible in the morning and it was talking about faith and when i saw this movie ... what was it main theme ? ! Faith and trust !! wah so chuun~~
We tak sampai go to church !! haha .. but that was the sermon of the day !!

MONOPOLY
We reach the house .... played monopoly .. wah so long never play this game ... one rule !! see what buy what !! haha craziness ... played for 2-3 hours ... buy here buy there ..!!! Results were sheepz was Mr Rich while Hon was Mr poor ... i m somewhere in the middle !! but the best part is Mr Rich want me to visit his hotel .. and guess what ! i never even smell the hotel !! haha I survived :P

BADMINTON
I have not played this game for a long long time !! Nevertheless it was fun playing with different opponents

HOME
Reach home about evening ... late ad wor ... so i prepared dinner ... ((pause) prepared as in how ? ) CooK ? haha ... no la !! not qualified haha.. go and buy la ....

VISIT !!
Went everywhere !! OIL!!! T.T as long dont finish can already .. dont want to pump !! no money ... luckily !! no need if not my brothers will have to push the car !! haha .. i brought them to place i myself have not been before !! Shame !! live here so long .. dont even been to the tourist attraction ... Its like that one !! haha You will know !!! :)

TOWERS
Watch the two towers !! (LOTR) Lord of the .... haha i was on the two towers ... Seeing the great Ents approach with big rocks destroying my refuge !! A bit exaggerating haha ... i was at the Menara ... got a birds eye view of my home town !! and it was relaxing ... my mind was clear

PADDY
Outsiders that come here usually will facinated with this plant .. haha .. i think my brothers were ? >.<

TUITION
No doubt my brothers visit me but this is no excuse to skip tuition !! .. haha i m a good boy .. where got skip tuition wan !! ... bluek !! Maybe a little late !! haha ... but will skip next week !! haha . no choice

FOOD !!
Well if you like spicy food ... this is the best place ... TOM YAM .. too bad i forgot to bring my brothers to eat ... haha ... but they ate the local famous food ... !!! haha the ROTI CANAI and NASI LEMAK super duper chunn .. if you dont believe me ask them !! muahhaha... i m on heaven !! haha ....

i) Fish
I have an anouncement !! haha .. hon ate FISH !!! haha .. the best fish actually it is nice ask him and see hahaha ... !!!

ii) Sup TOPEDO
Let me explain the story lay out ... 1)It was a Tuesday night and we were hungry for something to eat ... We wanted something to kick up our night !! 2 ) Sup Topedo is a cow's ahem !! haha .. you guys know !!! Anyway we went to the place and wanted to eat it .... famous you know !! .. and then ............... ( turn to Andrew wong @ taiko for the continuity of the story ...)

FELLOWSHIP
The best part of their visit ... It was a building time !! We pour out our hearts and hope we would help keep each other accountable in each area of our lives ... i know i sometimes will fail them and most importantly God .... but this visit strengthen me ... i want to change YAY !!! I wont fail you guys !!!

DEPARTURE
It was sad seeing them leave .. though we had many more funny stuff but i will leave it to Hon to write . Miss them much ... my brothers !! will miss you guys !! Be strong !!! and oh ya hon !! FISH!!!! hahahaha

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

wad FISH! not enuf arr?

n how come itz TOPEDO, not TORPEDO?

LOL... that trip was fun! will continue, or rather describe the trip as detail as possible... haha

Wendee said...

hahaha! sounds like a lot of FUUN! glad u guys enjoyed yourselves!