BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

School

Monday i m going to study... A lot of things will happened ... Meeting up with friends .... and i am scared i cannot get along with other people and be alone again !!! .... That is my fear ... wah .. since when i am so frank here ... Well i do wish to tell you the truth ... i am afraid ... Only God can rescue me ... i will missing blogging and chating with my friends ... maybe i will be missing so much i cannot carry on !! hmm... well i have brace myself to step up to this change ... no matter what it holds ... even if i miss my friends here ... but i trust i would make it ..!!! i cannot do this !!! Will be busy preparing for studies ... Well .. i hope all the best to those who is on the same boat as me !!! Well here i go .. !! .. For those who are following my blog ... i will notify you that i will be absent and will not constantly be blogging ... but will do when i m free ... haha .. so see you soon ...

1 comments:

Wendee said...

yay school starting soon.

oh no, it's too soon.

haha. the beginning of a new adventure!