BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged !! ~

This is something i hope to cheer the homesick girl :)

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag
.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Dont really know la ... time past the brain a bit rusty
5 things on my to-do list today-
Sleep, Plan for hols, clean my room, study (wah!!!) and most important SLEEP ...
5 snacks
Pizza ( its a snack in Itali ) Bytes ( cool stuff introduce by one friend) Ping Pong (cream craker ar ! ) Cheese cake ( counted a ? i really like wor ) Love letter ( its biscult remember )
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire-
Invest !!! Save up for my family !! Go and study !! Start my own band !! and then MAKAN !! ( muahahhahahaha )
5 of my bad habits-
I wont wake up unless something urgent! I tend to be blur ! I m like to eat !! LAZY !! the rest i m just lazy to tell ... too long a list
5 places I have lived-
home ! A lot of place ... lazy to tell (again ) PD included
5 jobs I've had
None so far !!
5 people I tag-
Erlina Soo ( hehe some home work )
Dan Ting If you read
James !! Even if maybe he dont come here !!
( cannot think of names ad la ... haiz ... so nevermind la )

0 comments: