BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The interview

Tiring day... why do i blog about this interview and not the last one ? hmm ... this is the juicy story.
6.30 - wake up lo .
7.00- Get up of the bed ( i like pig in the morning :) )
7.05- Go for morning walk
7.06 - RAIN!!! for the first time in AS in the morning ... this is weird!!!!
7.07- Headed back ... i already targeting my pillow :)
7.10 - my bed ... zzzz !!!
9.00 - woke up by telephone call ....mom ... YOUR LATE
9.30- Rushing , with toothbrush in the mouth , shaver in one hand !!! haiz..
9.40 - Set out .. can reach in time a ? can gua ?
10.00 - SAVED ... ran to the hall
10.03- Ceh , have to wait sommore hor ... kill my beauty sleep ... nevermind it is alwayz good to arrive early
10.30 - call us in already ... panick la .. never read the notive properly .. confused .. ish like tat blurr
10.40- writing my essay after so long ... rusty la ..
11 something - did the personality test ... ish ... i tell you i didnt finish in time .. so mangkuk
11.20- Thank God for His grace ... Extended time ... thank God for good people
11.21- "lets wait for (name )" wadda why ? nevermind malu abit but worthied
11.30- group interview ... haha i think i talk too much again - my fellow friends that apply for it - they are kind
people
11.35- talking crap !!! haha . dun care tembak only ..
11.40- finish ad
11.50 - first mangsa for the one to one interview !!!
12.20 - My turn !!!!
12.25- let me tell you the story called my life :)
12.26 - Blog ... my fav place ... we finally talk about it !!!
12.30 - Teaching !!! wah my fav topic .. fire away .. where got give you chance .. haha actually u give me a lot of chance
13.00- haha Tell story time .... my fav maths teacher was mention .... yay ...
13.28- Last few question ... hmm ..... Teaching is my calling and my dream la .... really wan ..
13.29- ALL over .. finally ... all the three nites and two days of hard work .. i even miss time talk with my friends ... !!! worthied la .. i m happy with myself and THANK GOD ... i really rely a lot on HIM
14.00 reach home ... Chicken rice ... fav wan you know hahaha .....

1 comments:

Wendee said...

haha... the chronicles of an interview. panjang cerita lu. praise God it went well!