BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

paradigm shift :)

The word on top is a big word . But it sums up what i am going to say. My one week expeirence of form 6 life is one that is changing. Let me explain why ! My first 3 days in school has a word that sums it all ... BORING .. I have to filter how much nonsense that when in my ear . Its harder for me to adapt to my new enviroment ... maybe it is because i made few friends in my lower forms ... and this is what you get .. Isolation !! i manage to meet up with some of my class mates who i know will be leaving for further studies ( so depressing ... haha) But they were pals to past time ... haha .. we could talk anything under the sun .. haha ... on the 4th day ... I entered class ... and you know what ? i dont even know a single person there ... It was difficult time for me the night before ... thinking how am I going to adapt to my new class mates .... But as they sady peace comes from above ... well it does and i felt that it did not matter ... Another surprise turn up the next day ... that is the first teacher that entered the class ... actually said .. "let us start studying and then started teaching us " Let you guys what subject was that ? .. Yup .. PA .. !!! wah ... siao man ... i did actually talk with some of my friends but they were in their own world ... usually if you dun talk and listen ... it is ok ... but this is not me ... so i felt quite out of place listening and listening ... and not having a chance to open my mouth ... haiz ... my mouth pain .
hahaha ... Anyway .. information for you guys reading ... we started lesson for two days continues ly and then there is tuition homework .. I havent heard those words for a long long time ....

During the weekend , I thought maybe i could relax and maybe slow down .. but more things crop up ... and i am actually under a lot of stress ... haiz .. God understands ...

Yo guys ... i thank you for reading my random thoughts .... it is not a nice posting .. maybe i mind is pack with a lot of things to do ... and the words just sound my emotions ... Anyway hope to see you guys soon ... see ya

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

lol... i'll get a similar dose soon... mayb after the hols.

well, in whatever circumstances, learn 2 enjoy n delight urself in the Lord. that'a what i told myself since the 1st day listening 2 those taklimats...

Wendee said...

ya ya... boring betul kan. haha... well i am sure we all can handle the responsibility and the homework and the tuition. God will empower us!