BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Almighty visit

A very strange feeling overwhealmed me when i was in camp. I was so troubled on the very first day ? Recently I was at my church annual camp and these feelings came and zap me like lightning bolts. I was troubled for a reason I had a lot in my mind. A lot of them seems to go around the fact that i am leaving my Kampung. Cheh wah " LEAVing KAmpung "

Leaving Kampung did not even entered my mind when i was studying here . But now it has become a reality and many things i have to take care before i go . Nonetheless i was at camp and these thoughts occupy my mind. Eventhough many greet me and congratulate me . Which reminds me i have to give God all the glory for my offer to further my studies . (What offer ? Haha if you want you ask me la but most of you already know - I will talk about it in my later post )

Anyway by noon on the second day of camp , we had some free time and i said to myself , i really need to spend serious one to one time with God and we did thanks to His mercy and greatness. He helped my cope with my current situation and thought many things. One of it was i must learn to listen for listening is like giving and His word says freely give freely receive. I asked God to meet me because i really needed a heart to heart talk and meeting his presence

At night when i was listening to the sermon and suddenly a surge of a strong desire overwhealmed me. It was a desire to be set apart for God to use . That was what i longed in my heart. When i was there a preacher prayed for me and I just talked to God. I poured out my heart to Him as we talked. He assured me that He will take care of the rest when i following and walk the path He has set for me .

1 comments:

andrew wong said...

Setting apart fot God's use means you have to die to urself daily nad carry up the cross. Well, it's time be act like an adult now... a real adult!