BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Breaking the wall

There is a wall around me
When i come close to you
i cannot seem to get through this walls
I try hard digging and drilling
But to no amount of help can get me through
i want to get to your side
i want to share the world with you
my life my expeirence my love
Yet this wall prevents me
It is unseen but each time
i move forward
i just knock into it
i m not blaming you for the wall
i might be the one who built it
i might be one who lay the bricks
maybe you too
But
I think it is time we break this wall
walk pass our differences and know each other
Eventhough i dont know where to even start
to which year shall i drill
But i feel with the help of the GREAT ARCHITECT
We can break this wall
Will you tag along with me
Let us together break the barriers and move forward
You drill yourside and i will try to do mine
some where in this wall we will meet
I believe!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.