BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

MADENING !!!

When i woke up this morning , after washing up discovered mom was making french toast !!! Makes me remember that time at JS ... wah french toast T.T i miss you !~! haha. Anyway after that i started to out for my tuition. I did not know the time so by the time i got there i realise that i was late so i rush to the tuition room.

While i there , i paid attention in the lesson eventhough i sort of was in a lost ... You dont have a choice when you miss a lesson at the point i regretted not going for the tuition yesterday .. I would not be in a lost !! But nasi sudah jadi bubuh . And as the teacher went on teaching , suddenly a very familiar aching starts at lower abdomen. The tension starts to build up. I know I could hold on to it. One hour more and I could release !! The teacher started teaching about water !! which made it worse !! "As water is not volatile Ether is " I nearly died! And then the clock struck 11 and yes in my head. The teacher suddenly stop and said let me tell you a story !!! ( die la ...) and then went on with his story. After what seems like forver he came back to his point and continued teaching and after explaining the concepts he asked " Class you get what i am saying ?" I was shouting YES YES PLEASE END ( i mean accept the last two words ) but the class was quiet . And then He had that look in his face that told me "Daniel , dont think you can go to toilet any time soon " OH NO !! .. I explain once more in detail and stressing it this time !! I was nearly on my knees and then he said "OK lets STOP for the day " WAH!!! I ran like no tommorow to the toilet and YES AH!!!!!...

I had Maths tuition at the afternoon which i was not late!! ( i m usually will not anytime in the future :) hopefully ) Anyway after a tiring maths tuition , my tuition hit the gong by saying that we were having physics tuition right after maths ... WAH!! TO understand further read the following :
4-6.30 Maths
6.30 - 9 Phy

One word MADENING

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

itz bubur not bubuh! haha

btw thurs morning i lao sai twice.

Wendee said...

=.=

no comments...