BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

My Seniors


Another three people going off to study ... Sometimes it feels like God is stripping the MYF of its talents and people but for a good course i guess :) Nevertheless they are going off and in every person's heart there lies a deep sadness though no words were said to spoil the ocassion. Another poem dedicated to my friends.

Words are cheap these days

The essence and the meaning has been lost

Thrown to the drain to wash

but words from the heart means a thousand meanings


There were no blossoms or cherrys

There were no sad scenes of tears but one

There were no plea to no live

All there were were happiness and celebration


Eventhough we smile inside we frown

Eventhough we sing inside we cry

Eventhough we laught inside we weep

Eventhough we say goodbye but we plea for your stay


Nonetheless down the memory lane

You were strangers to me

People of a different kind

People of a different age


I held much grudge against you

I envied you

I did not want to be with you

Yet in spring it all change


My once cold heart has melt away

My once anger has being extinguish

My once envy was no more

The wall was broken


If you did not took a step that day

I would still be away

Not wanting to stay

Not wanting to play


But since you took that step

I have much share

Much to laugh

Much reason to care


I once stood out side the window

In the cold day

With no one play

and anger to flame


But now i am in side

With you to play

on a hot summers day

Where friends brought new meaning


Because of that

I thank you

Because of that

Today is hard

Because of that

there is dark cloud today

Because of that

It is raining today

Because of that

I much to say and much to share


But the bus is here

and it is now time to say goodbye

like normal school kid do

till we meet one day soon

then we will have a meal

And the meal is on you


Thank You

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.