BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My world and your world

My heart sings ,my heart dance
with joy of ringing bells and rhytmes
I am without a care moving here and there
With my world so fair

But out of no where ,
A great big hole came out of somewhere
Took away my little world that seems so fair
where green grass and coloured flowers

It took my life of no care
to a land where no one shared
When dancing is stared
And singing is glared

With road signs leading to nowhere
Lost in this street where everywhere
Seems like somewhere
and home is can be anywhere

With confusing lips and sly smiles
they carry me off to the place to slaughter
to waste my precious life
that i so carefully store to share

Where is love that was always there ?
Where company was always there ?
and friends that really cared ?
Where justice so fair ?

Is this not the same world that i had ?
or was i blind because u blinded me not to care
When right seems wrong and the wrong seems right
and there are times you didnt know them at all

Is there hope is such despair?
Is it too late to repair ?
Is there a hero out there ?
Or is he lost somewhere ?

It is time to stand
to not let this world fool you anymore
for the hero is there
and there is hope much too share

We are lost to be found with care
We need to take this risk and dare
To trust of our precious life that was teared
For Him to mend & make it worthwhile to live and share

0 comments: