BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers day

A Walk in the Park
It was like any other morning
The cool breeze brushes my face
As the sound of rustling leaves
Accompanied the melodies of the Chirping birds
The sun had just woken up

And as you stepped out from the old Kancil
I noticed you have changed
Lines on your face mark with joy and sorrow
Your once bright eyes have turned dim
But your warm smile still remains

I used to hate those boring walks
I never fit in, never accepted
I felt like an alien and foreign
Until you came along

When you walked beside me
I realized, That in life
When I faced hardship
You were there

When I said “This is Enough”
You said “one more “
When I said “How can this be ?“
You said “Accept it and trust in the Lord”

When I said “I don’t know “
You said “Come let me teach you”
When I said “I don’t believe you”
You said “Come let me show you“

When I said “It was not me”
You said” Just admit it”
When I said “I am sorry”
You said “I forgive you”

When I said “I did it”
You said “Well done”
When I said “This will do”
You said “Look Again”

When I said “Life is tough”
You said “I have been there”
When I said “Can we do it”
You said “trust me”

Dad, Without your firm principles
I would be nothing
Without your faith
I would be shaken
Without your prayers
I would be in trouble
Without your discipline
I would be spoilt
Without your love
I would be bitter

God made me
And God used you to shape me
To be the person I am today

0 comments: