BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

MYF => family

You are the mountain I need to climb ,
The raven i have to pass ,
The currents i have to overcome
the knife in my heart
You are the burden i bear
The pain that is afflicted on me
My dark cloud on the sunny day
my cold water in the winter
You are the sore in my eyes
I would give anything to flee from you
I am your invicible wall
You walk pass me day and night
I hate you
I dont want anything to do with you
I wish to leave you
I pack my bag and leave
But as I turn my head and walk
I feel your hand holding mine
I wanted to flick your hand away
but the amazing thing happen
I turned and looked at you
and this look was a different look
there was a strange warmness
Passing through your eyes
Just then
all hatred , all anger, all pain
all despair all dissapoinments gone
all is left is you just you
Why did i not see that person
and now when i learn to treasure you
I am leaving not because i want to
but i have to
But tonight
I see your faces and i know deep down
in my heart , you will be fine
because you have Him and
He will take care of you
so with that i leave ,
With the smile on my face
and a tear in my eye

0 comments: