BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Waiting ?!?

Do you have to wait for no reason before ? Have a got that kind of feeling that it is so long ? How nice it is to shorten the time ? Especially the things that will decide your fate of your future ? You have to wait not because you have to but it is the lack of effiency of the other party ? Then i will say tag along come and seat here with me because right now I feeling this great impatience.

Nevertheless waiting helps you to build something that is PATIENCE . And as i reflect on today, I think that God is telling me to wait eventhough the impatience within me is killing me and I just I blair out my discontentment and complaint because I such a great injustice !. For one fact is if it is not for this waiting I would not be writing my blog :)

The time has come to submit the time to God :P

1 comments:

andrew wong said...

i know i cant tell u anything or wad 2 do now as i may not understand ur impatientness... but ... dat same word la... patient!

as i said, i may not und, but calls or texts occasionally is not a bad idea. keep in touch but x cross da boundaries u have set.