BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dying

Do you wish to live forever ? I do . I am scared of death totally freak out by it. I am scared i become dust and nothing. I have that fear i become nothing and my life is wasted. But after writing so much and clogged up with fear. Man no matter how great or small , how smart or stupid, how useless or magnificent will come to an end. Because if we dont we will left out and we would never know what lie at the other end. Nonetheless my fears are still here . But maybe maybe someday i will succeed in these fears and will be willing to face it face to face like a man. But for now , i really dont know and i will try my best to abide in the hope that i will meet my creator some day

1 comments:

enochwithyou said...

yea, "u lose yr life to get it"..paradox by Jesus