BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ping pong !!!

Uncle sam .. lazy to upturn it
Me after tat crazy game with the flour
Me again dfaing haha as Jack Sparrow
Weird something in the mall ? Leaf a ? pole ? fan a ? wat eva !!

Pops got a head like a ping pong ball ... haha if you have been with Uncle Sam when he talks you will know what i m talking about :) ooh another one DONA NOBIS PACEM .. haha and then GLORY GLORY to the highest .. wah .. memories !! .. the songs are so lovely but more important that speaks life my youth. A lot of sword piercing truths were said but were they caught ? That you will have to ask them :) .

Through this camp i learnt about WORSHIP - showing love to God and the many many aspects of it. I also got to know my MYFers a little ( more than i think ) more . The lessons that spoke the most to me were the morning devotions - Especially the story of the discriminate Zaccheus and the finally "Cai Si " ( hokkien ) prodigal sin . They teach me that I must look at person not the character or the attitude or the history or the background ..... Bottom line they are God's precious creation and because I love God I must love his creation.

My group !!! Winter !! I get excited about my group though I look it . This group started poorly because the first task was to walk one end of a line handicap in a group. I sad to say guys i fail to lead you. I was so blur and did not know what to do :( . Actually i did not even do much through out the activities during the camp . Many a time i fail to step up and i feel your lost and blurness. I try my very best to lead you eventhough it is blind leading blind haha .... Eventhough we were not 1st or 2nd ... You are 1st in my heart :) Because remember what i told you we bring back memories and expeirence not awards or medals ... We did well and you did well .. Continue to grow each and everyone of you !!

3 comments:

Daniel Ting said...

Go SUMMER!!!!

Wendee said...

i like the DONA NOBIS PACHEM also... we sang it in YLDP 2005! soo cuun le!

s a r a h said...

Go autumn! LOL xD